Acidity also known as the acid reflux, is the term for symptoms caused by excessive production of acid by the gastric glands in the stomach. The stomach is dependable for the breakdown of food, for which it secretes hydrochloric acid (hcl). This acid completes the process of digestion of food and tapaswis that we eat on a daily basis. An increase in the level of this acid can cause symptoms such as heartburn, indigestion, gastric inflammation or stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of acidity:
Acidity is often corrected immediately after a meal. People suffering from this may experience mild to severe heartburn or swelling; Sour acid is also common in acid reflux. Abdominal irritation, throat irritation, nervousness, nausea are common symptoms of acidity. Many times, medicines such as anti-inflammatory drugs can also give rise to various symptoms of acidity. Indigestion and constipation have been noted in people suffering from acidity.
Some common symptoms associated with heartburn and hypercity are given below and herbal remedies for acidity can relieve these symptoms:
1. Bitter taste in the mouth
2. Acid reflux
5. Loss of appetite
6. Vomiting and nausea
7. Sudden pain in the stomach
8. Chest pain that may trek to the back, arms and jaw
9. Gas and flatulence
10. Heartburn that occurs after about half an hour after eating meal
11. Usually, the pain caused by the condition will be relaxed when taking antacids, drinking water.
12. gastric ulcers
13. Weight loss
14. pain in ear
15. When reflux comes in the form of tooth perish, there will be croakiness in the voice, a stinging throat, and there is a opportunity of tooth deterioration.
16. Patients may also feel as if the throat is narrowed and closed.
17. When there is a difficulty of gastric ulcer, it is a Symptoms of Acidity
18. If the condition becomes severe, patients may experience problem in eating and there is even a opportunity of dehydration. When blood is associated with vomiting and stool, there is a possibility of internal bleeding of the esophagus.
Home remedies for acidity:
There are several home remedies for acidity, which are natural, quick and effective in treating its symptoms:
Bananas: Ripe bananas are a rich source of potassium. Bananas help control stomach acid levels. It helps in digestion through its high fiber content, relieving acidity symptoms.
Basil (Basil leaves): Acidity, a well-known home remedy for basil, helps to stimulate stomach acid and encourages the production of mucus, which strengthens digestion. It also has antiscular properties, which reduces the likelihood of stomach ulcers.
Cold milk: Milk is a rich source of calcium, which helps prevent acid build-up by absorbing excess acid; In reducing the symptoms of acidity.
Fennel (fennel): Being rich in fiber, it has anti-ulcer properties, which improves digestion and relieves constipation. One teaspoon of fennel after meals cools the stomach lining, reducing symptoms of bloating and acidity.
Cumin Seed: It has the properties of encouraging saliva production, which aids digestion, improves metabolism and greatly relieves gas and gastric troubles.
Clove: The pungent taste of cloves emits excessive salivary secretion, which benefits digestion and regulates stomach acid.
Cardamom (Cardamom): Ayurvedic medicine for acidity and other stomach ailments, cardamom stimulates digestion and relieves stomach cramps.
Peppermint Leaves: Peppermint reduces acid content and digestion. It has a cooling effect on the irritation caused by acid reflux.
Ginger: Absorbs and assimilates essential nutrients, and protects the stomach from ulcers.
Amla (Indian Gooseberry): Amla contains high amount of Vitamin C, which corrects the lining of the stomach and esophagus, thereby reducing the effect of acidity. Since ancient times, it has been used as an Ayurvedic treatment for acidity.
If you want to know about Symptoms of Acidity, you can visit our website or you can also call on +919015100300.
Vedas Acidity Cure provides the best natural treatment of acidity.