Heartburn and gas formation are directly related to the acidity problem. In simple words, when acidic gastric juice passes from the stomach to the lower esophagus, the result is acidity or heartburn. In this condition, gastric juice (hydrochloric acid) enters the esophagus and produces dysfunction. Acidity is caused by chest irritation, pain, discomfort, and even nausea. People suffering from the acidity will find themselves unable to enjoy the food they love. It is a debilitating disease that affects one in seven person every day. Ayurvedic Treatment can solve this painful and uncomfortable problem.
Excessive smoking can causes the acidity. Smoking reduces the production of saliva and it consumes most of the bicarbonate in saliva. Bicarbonates help neutralize gastric acid while saliva coats the esophagus to prevent acid damage. Nicotine increases the production of acid in the stomach. Smoking also increases the speed of bile salts from the intestines to the stomach. Gastric acid is more harmful with bile salts.
Alcohol affects both the stomach and esophagus. There is a valve that holds acid to escape from the stomach. This valve relaxes after drinking alcohol as this acid escapes from the stomach and enters the food pipe and causes irritation in the digestive system. Alcohol also increases acid production and causes inflammation in the inner lining of the stomach.
Prolonged empty stomachs or skipping breakfast also play an important role in increasing acidity. The stomach produces acid every moment we breathe. When we eat food, it dilutes the acid. The acid gets mixed with food and dilutes. However, when one skips a meal or skips breakfast, gastric acid becomes more and more concentrated. When this acid reacts in the stomach, it causes irritation and irritation in the upper abdomen.
The above mentioned habits are very harmful. When a person suffers from acidity and heartburn symptoms, he should not drink alcohol or smoke. Try to have a meal every four hours and breakfast should not be skipped. After eight hours of sleep, breakfast is the first important meal of the day. Yet we face acidity and heartburn everyday.
So there are some Ayurvedic Treatment of Acidity is given below:
1. Take some cumin seeds and boil. It take in a glass of water for five minutes. After this the decoction cools down, supplement it with food.
2. Instead of drinking tea and coffee, prefer to drink herbal tea which contains spear.
3. Get up early in the morning and drink lukewarm water after every meal. Water neutralizes acid and when the water is lukewarm, it will not only neutralize the acid, but it will also aid digestion.
4. There are some times when we need to get quick relief from acidity. In such situations, take a bowl of yogurt. Curd should not be sour in taste. Take fresh curd. It is one of the most effective and rapid relief measures.
5. Drinking a glass of cabbage daily reduces the formation of acid in the stomach.
6. When a spoonful of soda is mixed with a glass of water, a wonderful mixture is prepared to relieve acidity and heartburn.
The above measures are very helpful and very effective. Nevertheless, the best remedy for acidity is improvement in lifestyle and eating habits. Anyone who wants to live a healthy life without acidity or heartburn has to quit smoking and drinking. This will prevent excessive formation of acid and result in a healthy digestive system.
If you want to know more about Ayurvedic Treatment of Acidity, you can visit our website or you can also call on +919015100300. Vedas Acidity Cure provides best natural Treatment of Acidity.